Is Your Car Ready For Michigan Winter?
Here’s a few tips to make sure your vehicle is ready for traveling the Macomb County roads this winter:
1. Check the antifreeze level in your radiator & overflow tank.
2. Consider switching to a thinner oil so your car warms up faster & wear is reduced from the cold weather.
3. Check all the fluids in your automobile.
4. Install winter wiper blades.
5. Check the heater & defroster.
6. Check all the belts & hoses.
7. Check your battery.
If your car needs repairs of any type, feel free to give Royal Transmission a call at 586-776-4470, or drop by: 17920 E 12 Mile Rd., Roseville, Mich.